Smart Tools: EndNote X9 for Windows
This is a library workshop for all staff and students.
EndNote X9 is software that allows you to keep track of your citations, organise them into folders, and create references and bibliographies in your papers. Library instruction sessions supply the EndNote basic tutorial on referencing. This workshop will cover:
- Two ways to import a reference from Discover and online databases
- How to create a custom group and add references to it
- How to insert a reference in a Word document
- How to add page numbers to a citation
This is a training workshop for the XJTLU Library E-Discovery Week 2019.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Room 529, Library
- Central Building