Empower Your Research with Web of Science
This is a library workshop for staff and postgraduate students.
- Find research fronts in your research fields using Web of Science and ESI
- Comprehensively analyse existing information to grasp the development direction and trends of research topics
- Create your personal library and efficiently manage document with EndNote
- Improve the efficiency of article writing and submission, and efficiently organize the format of the paper
- Select appropriate journals to publish research outputs with Web of Science, JCR and other data sources
This is a training workshop for the XJTLU Library E-Discovery Week 2019.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Room 529, Library
- Central Building
Registration has closed.
Library Instructional Service