RefWorks is a reference management service that helps you to generate your citations, organise references into folders, and create bibliographies in your papers. Library instruction sessions supply the RefWorks basic tutorial on referencing. This workshop will deliver:
- How to import a reference from Discover and online databases
- How to create a folder and add references to it
- How to copy a citation in a Word document
- How to copy the bibliography in a Word document
After this workshop, you are expected to be able to:
Import references to RefWorks from Library databases
Use RefWorks to create ciations and reference lists for your papers
Use other functions available in RefWorks to better manage your references
Please be Noted:
• This session will be delivered via Zoom.
• Please click this link or use Zoom ID 270-540-3134 to join this webinar.
Time Zone: China, Singapore (change)