China Statistics Yearbooks Database: Data Mining Tool for Industries in Contemporary China (Preferable for IBSS & HSS Students)
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- 3:45pm - 4:45pm
This is a library workshop for all staff and students (especially for those from IBSS and China Studies).
China Statistical Yearbooks Database (CSYD) integrates multiple functions of statistical data search, data mining analysis, and personal data management. It collects authoritative statistical yearbooks of all Chinese provinces and provides English users with the most comprehensive statistical data of the social development in contemporary China.
- Hidden functions backed by typical scenarios
- China Data Insights (CDI)
- CSYD as a gateway to data sea and a medium that overseas users can benefit from to enrich their research
Please be Noted:
• This session will be delivered online.
• By registration, the link of the webinar will be sent to you via email before the start of the training. Please check your email box in advance.
Time Zone: China, Singapore (change)