Scholarly Communication Mini-symposium -- Gear Up for Scholarly Publishing
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- CB 689
- Central Building
Gear Up for Scholarly Publication is a scholarly communication mini-symposium that aims to enhance the scientific and technical publishing experience for XJTLU graduate student, faculty and research staff. The event will invite publisher representatives from IEEE as well as active XJTLU researchers to share their experience about scholarly writing and publishing.
Questions that will be answered include:
- How to formulate a good paper?
- How to choose between conferences and journals?
- What IEEE editors are looking for?
- Should we rely on journal impact factors or citations?
- What do we need to pay attention to when it comes to Open Access?
- What researchers should do, or should not do during scholarly publishing?
- How to achieve efficient publishing?
- How to publish better papers?
Time Zone: China, Singapore (change)