You will learn what graphs R can produce, how to plot common and advanced graphs, and how to find help.
* A demonstration of a variety of graphs plotted with R
* Modern R packages for graphing
* Supportive R packages developed by the speaker
Dr. Peng Zhao, Assistant Professor, School of Science, XJTLU
As an R language user, Dr. Zhao developed several R packages and published 3 books about R and data visualization:
- Working with Data in Public Health: A Practical Way with R
Library 516, SIP Campus
1. Before this session, it is suggested to take part in R Workshop Session 1 for basic knowledge of R.
2. Please bring your own laptop for the hands-on exercises.